- Hits: 2559
Come along if you can sail to learn about racing, or improve your racing.
- Hits: 2598
- Hits: 2934
- Hits: 2681
13 to 16-age group:
1. Sophie Redman-Baber 1.12.88
2. Bobby Martin 1.14.93
3. Andy Martin 1.26.698 to 12 age group:
1. Lewis Redman-Baber 1.15.12
2. Amy Beswick 2.17.69
3. Dexter Bond 2.18.50
Full report and pictures here
- Hits: 2639
Well the plan is to have a enjoyable day at the club. A chance to introduce our newer members to the club, help you with where the club boats are and how the club runs. For those that haven’t been out on the water yet this year this is the perfect opportunity as there will be a rescue boat on the water to help you out if there are any problems. There will be plenty of people around between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm to help you out in whatever way you need and to make sure we don’t get hungry there will be a BBQ from 12:30 for an hour or so.
So although it is called New Members Afternoon to get the 2012 season at Paxton Lakes Sailing Club off to a great start it is open to all members and if you have friend who might be interested in sailing at Paxton Lakes SC bring them along. Just keep your fingers crossed that the weather is bit nicer than recent days.
- Hits: 2582
- Arrival any time from 4pm on Friday the 24th of August
- Two night's accommodation in the centre's main building in shared bunk rooms
- Cooked breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Evening meal on Saturday night
- Packed lunch Saturday and Sunday (available in the mornings to take with us on the water if necessary)
- Two days of sailing with full rescue cover. We will be able to set our own programme of cruising and racing during the two days
- Access to the centre's mountain bikes, high ropes and other activities, subject to supervision availability
- Access to the centre's own dinghies (e.g. Wayfarers) for £50 per boat per day if you prefer not to take your own boat
- Ability to keep your boat safely overnight in the main centre compound
- A very well equipped boatyard and workshop should you be unfortunate enough to break something whilst on the water
Please send the Bradwell 2012 Booking form with deposit before the end of May to book your place.
- Hits: 2895
- Hits: 2780
With the weather improving now is your chance to make sure you get a place on one of our sailing courses. All the dates and details for the 2012 season are here. Sailing School Course Details.
Our Easter Holidays course is being booked fast so please dont miss out.
Page 6 of 14